Shell’s Scrap Space

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've been scrapping up a storm

It all started on Friday night at the Savvy Crop and basically hasn't stopped. Every day since then I tried to scrap. ...once you get bitten by the bug it takes over!

Anyhoo....here are my layouts.



This is my little brother Nathan and Abbey. They drive me nuts when they are together, you will read about it in the journaling close up.


This one was a blind scrap I have done before but didn't realise until I was part way through it - doesn't matter, I still love it.


This was a blind scrap at Savvy. I really love how this one turned out!!


That's all from me for now. I don't have any plans for the upcoming 3 day weekend yet so looks like it will be a scrappy weekend for me - not that I'm complaining!!

Until next time,
Shell xx

2 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

OK... so now you need to pop on a plane and come over here and help me get my 12 layouts all done by Saturday!!! Shell... you are BRILLIANT, and these are AMAZING!!!

xx Sar

Deana said...

I am seriously enjoying all of your LO's. They are all just SOOOO CUTE! :-)

Post a Comment