Shell’s Scrap Space

Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday

Today is my little brother's 28th Birthday.  He's quite a bit younger than me (although we look the same age....jokes!) and I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.  When he was a little boy, about 4 years old and suffered growing pains he would wake me up and I'd give him a warm bath and he'd snuggle in my big queen size bed with me and drift off to sleep. When I moved out of home when he was 8 he cried and wanted to come with me but of course he couldn't but he would stay over at my place every chance he got, he was jnr groomsman when I got married and he's now one of my best friends.  I can tell him anything and I KNOW it will stay with him.  I love my brothers with all my heart but I have a special bond with Nath.

Here he is with his little family.  Happy Birthday little brother....love you!

1 comments:

Microsoft Office said...

Outlook on Microsoft Office Standard 2010 life previous variants involving e-mail line to monitor boring purpose, communication tracking interface not easy to work with, few buyers use that characteristic. Performed a very good assisting role inside new version, the following attribute is not really boring, Microsoft Outlook 2010 and intensely easy-to-use, completely new "conversation view" attribute with regard to optimizing the material demonstrate see, as well as helps make the everyday postal mail, conferences, corporation of responsibilities, supervision more standard along with efficient.View is going to retract this e-mail to some sole brand present, pick the program "expand", most information related to the patient will move established Outlook 2010 inside of a hardwood structure, right-click, subsequently wide open the actual secret list, you possibly can seea wide range of subject material. Such as, the mailbox treatment to add a new group marking, arranged another processing Microsoft Outlook 2010 download draw, want to disregard the meaning. Download outlook 2010

Post a Comment