Shell’s Scrap Space

Friday, February 18, 2011

A fun letter B

After much debate we stuck with something very simple and fun for the letter B of our Alphabet Weekends.  We decided to go bowling.  I normally don't enjoy bowling but they had the lights off and the 80's tunes pumping and I don't mind saying, I had a ball (pardon the pun).  Daniel decided it would be funny for me not the have bumpers but didn't warn me.  Needless to say I got a gutter ball the first go so yeah...I ended up with bumpers after that but I still got beaten.  I don't know what it is, I'm just no good at ten pin bowling. 

All 3 of us are really enjoying out Alphabet weekends so far and the letter C will be upon us in a week....got any ideas?

We've made 3 new rules:
1.  It can't cost more that $120
2. All 3 of us have to join in - even if we don't particularly like the idea of that activity
3. It has to be something we haven't done before or a place we haven't been to before

My idea is canoeing.  Will wait until Sunday when we're all home to talk to the family about it.

I'll leave you with our B pics.  Can't wait to get these printed and scrapped this weekend.

Leave me a comment and let me know what your ideas are for "C"

Shell xx

5 comments:

Anne P said...

Camping. Coffee??? (That is a bit lame and probably not appropriate for your daughter) Crafting (LOL.... this one Mum might like)

Jasmine S said...

Shell I just love that self taken pic of the three of you.
I am so going to do this alphabet weekend. We have DSx2 Birthday on Sunday. Maybe we could start with B....
Now C, what about cricket, climbing (what I don't know), cycling (I think I may have suggested bike riding for B. Do you think I want you to get on a bike....lol).
Enjoy and cant wait to join in.

Samantha Hauzer said...

Shell, I just LOVE your idea of Alphabet weekends!! I think I'm going to have to start that too, I know the kids will LOVE it! And I'll be behind you in the alphabet, so I'll get all of your letter ideas :) How did you come up with that, it's such an awesome idea!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Coffee and Cake sounds like fun!

Lisa K said...

Im with canoeing!!! Or Creating!! ( LOL)
Or canapes and champage!! Now im just thinkin of me!! Enjoy - love the idea!!!!

Post a Comment