Shell’s Scrap Space

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thought I'd pop in ....

and post a couple of my most recent layouts.

This is my entry for the Word Challenge at Challenge Heaven this month which is to use the word Happy in your title as well as use a scalloped edge somewhere.  This is my week 4 of my 52 weeks of me album using the Evanthe kit from Storyboard Kits and an old sketch by Inspired Blueprints.

 This is my entry for the Colour Challenge at Challenge Heaven which was to use Summer colours that are bright and fresh as well as using paint on your layout.  This layout is also my first in my new album called Alphabet Weekends.  A for Action Park.  Next weekend is B. Wonder what we're gonna do.

I'm enjoying doing the 8.5x11 layouts so much that I'm considering not doing 12x12 anymore.  It's so nice to do something different.

I know it's been a month since I posted anything but I did say I was taking a step back :)  If you're still popping in, please leave me a comment to let me know you were here. 

Shell x

2 comments:

LisaW said...

Yes, I'm still here...waving! I like the 8.5x11 format too. If you want that size specific cardstock, let me know.
Love the alphabet weekend idea! Might have to steal that one. How about "Buddhist Temple" for next time? lol.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I did my first 8.5x11 layout today - what fun are they! will definately be doing so many more!

Post a Comment