Shell’s Scrap Space

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Creative Scrappers...

...is a sketch site I've often looked at but never participated, until I saw their latest sketch. It's perfect for all the scraps you want to use up. This layout is another in the long list of layouts created using my kit from Storyboard Kits. I love how all of the layouts have turned out so differently, it's so nice to see a kit that can create so many different styles.


{On a warm winters day}

(The only thing I've added that weren't part of the kit are the yellow alphas)

Hope your week is going well

Shell xx

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Love this LO and I think I have seen the sketch and thought about doing it, as it looks quite versitile.

LisaW said...

Gorgeous Shell! Love all the layouts you've been creating with the kit!

Mel said...

Hi Shell, I just love love this, those Storyboard kits look super gorgeous, seriously if you would like to do a photo swap with me, I could then do a layout of your gorgeous daughter and then enter it in Scrap the Girls and you could do a layout with a photo of Nate for Scrap the Boys, that would be lovely. I have been a little embarrassed to come back to challenge heaven being away for so long, had some personal issues re: Nate and a disturbing incident with his father on an access visit before Christmas, Court is Aug 4 and I will be so happy when it is over, had to wind down my comittments just in case I fall to bits, but being very strong with lots of thanks to the wonderful friends you make through this awesome hobby called Scrapbooking. Love to you, Melxx

Post a Comment