Shell’s Scrap Space

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My crazy husband

Another layout of Daniel...trying to do more about him so in years to come people don't assume I was a single parent lol

This photo was taken on our family get together on Australia Day this year. There are no BBQ facilities at the park we attended so Daniel bought a little travel BBQ to take along with us and he thought it was the best thing ever so now "we can have a BBQ anywhere!" - GREAT - note my sarcasm lol
{new travel BBQ for you}

He's such a clown at times, the cheesy smile on his face and the stupid pose crack me up!! Oops, forgot to mention, this was an IB sketch!
Shell x

1 comments:

Mel said...

I love your comment here, and what a great man's page, I love the little trees and that big cheesy grin your husband has. Gorgeous layout. Melxx

Post a Comment