Shell’s Scrap Space

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My First Blog Award!!

Thanks to the gorgeous Sheree for this lovely little blog award.



Here are the rules that go with it:

1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.

2. Share 5 things about myself.

3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.

4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog Winners.

5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.



Ok now for 5 things about me
1. I am addicted to glossy magazines....cooking and scrapping mainly.
2. I like to watch all those gross murder shows on the Criminal Channel
3. I'm addicted to the computer
4. I introduced my (almost) 8 year old to twilight so there is someone else in the house that wants to watch Twilight and New Moon all the time.
5. I'm a clean freak!!

Ok so the 5 people i choose to pass this on to are
  1. Hayley Turner (my sister in law)
  2. Lisa Warren
  3. Jasmine Shea
  4. Kylie Symons
  5. Marcia Pringle
Thanks Sheree for thinking of me mwah!!
Shell xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment