Shell’s Scrap Space

Monday, July 26, 2010

you can see me....

.... in scrapbook creations mag later this year! This will be my first time published in this magazine and my 3rd layout to be published. YAY!! Hope you all had a great weekend. Ours was busy but so much fun. Yesterday we had a rollerskating party to attend...




we all had fun. The adults were trying to remember how to skate, the kids were learning how to skate and only a couple of little falls. We're looking forward to going again soon.
Have a good Monday,
Shell x

2 comments:

Deana said...

WOOO HOOO!!! Congrats, Shell! You so deserve the recognition! :-)

Jasmine S said...

Cant wait to see it Shell. Well done. Looks like Abbey had a great time. My 8yo DS has a roller skating party this weekend and he is so worried as he has never skated before. I SOOO want to have a go. Will let you know on Monday if I have a broken arm.

Post a Comment