Shell’s Scrap Space

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Storyboard Kits

The 1st of July saw the debut kit for Lisa Warren's Storyboard Kits. I was one of the very lucky fans to get my hands on one before they sold out (very quickly).
Here's the kit..


Lisa has some very talented gals on her DT and when I saw what Kim Arnold did with the kit I couldn't help but scraplift 2 of her layouts. Be prepared....when I say I scraplifted them, I mean, I totally copied every thing she did except for the photos and journaling of course.

Here are the scraplifted layouts.


I will share another of the layouts using this kit tomorrow. That's 3 so far with HEAPS of product left for plenty more!

TFL

Shell xx

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Nice lift, looks just like them :D

Hayles said...

Gorgeous kit....gorgeous layouts!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Looking good Shell ... I love it when a kit gives you more than you know what to do with!

:) Marcia

Mel said...

Shell these are truly gorgeous layouts, wow, what a wonderful looking kit. How lucky were you to get one. Melxx

Post a Comment