Shell’s Scrap Space

Friday, October 29, 2010

1 Happy Family

I have created yet another layout with my October Storyboard Kit.  This didn't exactly turn out the way i had it in my head but it's growing on me.  I keep thinking of things to do but then in the end I think, leave it, no one is going to care in 50 years when I'm no longer here.  All they will care about is the photo and the journaling.  This photo was taken at Abbey's 8th birthday dinner.  It was an important time in our lives, we celebrated our gorgeous daughter's birthday and in doing so were reminded that no matter what drama is going on around us, Abbey is the most important thing and we are 1 happy family!!!

TFL,
Shell x

1 comments:

mel said...

wow shell - another LO!! you are on a roll girlfriend. Love this one - gorgeous photo

Post a Comment