Shell’s Scrap Space

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Last One

Here is my last and 8th layout using the October Storyboard Kit.  This kit has kept me occupied all month.  I loved the colours and everything about this kit and I wanted to use every single thing I got in it.  I made the flower with a purple paper doiley and the paper ribbon that came with the kit.  I painted the ribbon in that lime green colour as well as the scrapware frame.  I've used no patterned paper on this layout at all but I love the way it turned out!!

This was a lift of Kim Arnold's DT layout. 
The new Storyboard Kit will be released on Monday 1st November at 6pm.  Be ready at 6pm or you might miss out!!

TFL,
Shell x

4 comments:

mel said...

Awwww ... she is so sweet Shell!!
Love the green with the purple. 8 LO's is awesome!!
Set my alarm for 6pm tomorrow night ... I will miss out on "The Simpsons"... D'oh, such sacrifices..

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Shell!! Love those colours on the black background & your doily flower... what a little cutie! :)

Jasmine S said...

Shell this kit has been amazing. I just love the purple and green. This is a beautiful LO. Miss A has the cutest smile.

mel said...

left you something on my blog... No its not a big smelly one...

Post a Comment