Shell’s Scrap Space

Thursday, October 14, 2010

lots of emotion....

This past couple of weeks have been emotional for me.  I was so pleased to get a new job after having 6 months off I was ready to re-enter the work force and start contributing again at home (other than the cooking, cleaning, shopping etc) and then it hit me....for 4 months I'M GOING BACK TO FULL TIME WORK!!

All the coordination that full time work involves is really difficult and to try to arrange sitters/after school care etc without my little girl missing out on the after school activites she loves so much can cause a mum to go a little crazy!! 

I'm going to miss hanging out with this funny little munchkin every afternoon. 

Shell x

5 comments:

Mel said...

I totally understand what you mean Shell, as a woman we spend so much time trying to organise and make sure our gorgeous precious little ones are okay along with making tea, washing, housework and then going to full time work, wow it does my head in too my friend. You are one organised and very talented lady so I know things will work out for you, take lots of photos of your little angel, and enjoy every minute you spend with her, Nate goes to school in 1012 and you know this is going to be hard on this mum......hope I can get a job with reasonable hours...Melxx

Anne P said...

Yes, the juggling act is a hard one, but I hope it all goes well and you can achieve work with as little difficulty as possible and you are able to still enjoy lots of quality time with your family.

mel said...

good luck shell - im sure you will manage - must be hard. Cant even imagine going back to work ... cant even keep the house under control let alone work too!!

Samantha Hauzer said...

Oh that would be tough Shell. She's such a cutie, and I bet she'll miss hanging out with you in the afternoons too. I really miss my school hours job that I left when we moved, and I've tried and tried to find one up here but there is nothing. So it looks like I'll end up having to work full days too. I'm dreading it.

Jasmine S said...

Wishing you all the fun in the world. Just think, 4 mths will fly, daylight savings, summer, Christmas, New Year etc etc. It will fly by. Very cute pick of Miss A.

Post a Comment