Shell’s Scrap Space

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My 7th layout

I managed to add a doiley and a piece of cardstock to my storyboard kit left overs and created a 7th layout!  This is a lift of a layout Storyboard DT memberTatum did.  LOVE the purple doiley on the black background and the pp's matched perfectly with this photo of Abbey's 7th birthday party. 

Oh how much my girl has changed and grown up in 1 year!

It's a gorgeous Saturday here, we're off to the shops to get a couple of birthday presents and the exciting task of buying new summer sheets.  I'll have to stop for a coffee along the way.  Have a great weekend.
Shell x

3 comments:

Mel said...

Did you say coffee?? he he we are off soon to do some shopping too, this layout is truly stunning and wow that is an awesome colour for the doily, I am guessing you painted it....I know exactly what you mean re: them growing up, it like happens before your eyes hey....She is super cute and so is this layout. Good luck shopping for sheets...Enjoy your day. Melxx

Kerri said...

Gorgeous layout as you do miss shell!
have a nice coffee! Poring rain here so not much happening!x

mel said...

Ohhhh -love it. As you know I dont "do" purple at all but you were right - the colour matches perfectly!!

Post a Comment