Shell’s Scrap Space

Thursday, October 7, 2010

She is ....

so special to me.  This is my BFF's Teenage daughter.  Isn't she just the prettiest girl!?!?  look at those cute freckles sprinkled across her gorgeous face.  I love this girl like my own daughter, I care for her so much and have an uncontrollable instinct to protect her. I cry with her when she's sad and get cranky at her when she's naughty  - I love her to bits!!!

I started this layout a month or so ago but just hadn't decided where I was going with my title.  I have now decided and here it is. 


I have used last months Storyboard Kit for this one. I have added a scrapware butterfly and the green alphas but other than that, I think the rest is the kit. Gorgeous colours!!


Today is really funny weather.  Windy, overcast/sometimes sunny with the threat of rain once again.  Abbey is doing some painting so I might take the opportunity to scrap another layout.

TFL, Shell x

1 comments:

mel said...

oh Shell this is just gorgeous!!!! love the colours and is that a homemade flower I spy?? and yes... she is beautiful

Post a Comment