Shell’s Scrap Space

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Our Girly Days

This layout is a scraplift of this layout by Lisa Warren.  I loved the way she used all of these pp's together and seeing as I have the same kit I thought I'd give it a shot.  It's slightly different....I have a CS base but other than that and the trim, it's pretty much the same.  Thanks Lis for the constant inspiration you give me, I love the way this layout turned out!!

I got 6 layouts out of the Storyboard Kit this month.!  I have a few bits and pieces left, with the addition of a piece of CS I could probably get a 7th I reckon ...that's value!!  I can't wait to get my hands on the November kit, it will be released on Monday.  Head over and check out the site and ask for a subscription so you don't miss out!!

TFL, Shell x

4 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

That's pretty Shell, lot's of little touches to look at too!

LisaW said...

Wow Shell! That looks great!! I'm so flattered that you'd lift one of my layouts. Six layouts is fab! I've done 5 so far and have plenty of left overs. I'll have to go for the 6th now! lol. Thanks for your support friend.

Deana said...

Adorable photo & page! :-)

I hope your new job is going well so far!

Hugs....

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO Shell, love the combination of pp's!!

Post a Comment