Shell’s Scrap Space

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Circle of Life...

is the song I chose for this months song challenge at Challenge Heaven.  The challenge is to use a song from a kids movie and to put buttons on your layout.  I took this photo before I remembered about the button criteria so now I have to find a place to pop one....oops, I best pop one right in the middle of that big gorgeous flower.  Anyhoo, here's the layout.  Quite a good title I thought seeing as it's a photo of the 4 generations of women in my side of the family.  My Nanna (Margaret), my Mum (Joanne Margaret), me (Michelle Margaret)...see a trend here?? and Abbey JADE!  The trend stopped with Abbey. 

Once again I have used the October Storyboard Kit for this layout but this time I haven't added anything (I don't think).  pop over and get one, I think there a still a couple left....better be quick though!!

TFL, Shell x

4 comments:

Samantha Hauzer said...

Gorgeous layout Shell!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow, stunning. Can see you are all related, you all look so alike!

:) Marcia

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Shell... the little b'fly is so sweet. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. The paper lace is actually a Martha Stewart deep edge punch. If you give me a few of your fav colours & your address I will punch some 30cm lengths and send them to you. My email is ccafun@optusnet.com.au. :)

Unknown said...

Stunning LO :) Love the photos

Post a Comment